The Head of the Luhansk RMA (Regional Military Administration) Serhiy Haidai reported:
- Due to heavy shelling in Severodonetsk, Rubizhne, Lysychansk, Kreminna, and Ivanivka, 20 buildings were damaged.
- Russian fire killed 2 people in Severodonetsk.
- Residents of Lysychansk and Toshkivka were injured. 4 people were rescued from the fire.
- Regarding the situation with the critical infrastructure of the region, Rubizhne, Popasna, Severodonetsk, partially Hirska community, and Lysychansk remain without a centralized water supply.
- On March 31, the enemy’s attempts to bypass the positions of Ukrainian troops in Popasna and Novotoshkivske were fought off.
Photo: Serhiy Haidai